Wednesday

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes ~ Or No Shoes ~ Whats Your Shoe Fashion?


I have more shoes than I know what to do with, I don't even know why I bought most of them.   Some of them I have only worn once and they weren't comfortable so I will probably never wear them again.   I bought them because they match a dress or an outfit I have.

If  I buy a pair of shoes and they hurt my feet, I'm done with them.  I either give them away or put them in my closet in hopes they worn't hurt the next time I wear them



Three Generations Of Feet!
 






When on the beach, I don't want shoes of any kind on.  Not only does the sand ruin the shoes, but it always rubs sores on my feet if I wear shoes.

No matter how I try to keep the sand out of my shoes, it always finds a way in.
Sneakers are my favorite shoe.   I wear them mostly because they are more comfortable than any other shoe I own.

My Grandkids wear flip flops most of the year.   I remember one of the girls tried to wear them to school in the middle of winter with snow on the ground.  Ain't gonna happen!




Then there are the fashion shoes.  I am not sure how you ladies wear these, my feet would hurt for a week.

                            
 Don't get me wrong, I think these shoes are adoreable, but OH MY ACHING FEET.   
I was watching the Real Housewives last night and one of ladies had on shoes like the ones above.  She fell with them on and sprained her ankel.   I think I seen the same thing happen on another show, so these shoes seem pretty dangerous to me.



For going out, I prefer something a lot easier on the old feet, but Kudos to those of you who can wear these.


14 comments:

  1. A big 'ello from Cornwall. Got to say if I could do bare foot all the time I would but taking 'Podge' for walks in the woods at this time of year would only result in rather muddy feet. Look forward to reading more. Mr M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Hello to you Pudwinks. Happy to see my UK buddy again. Hope all is well with you, I know you have been working hard opening your store.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Kay,
      Tried to get that without a shadow. Didn't work as you can see.

      Delete
  3. I really love the fashion shoes but I look like an ape when I try to walk in them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't walk well in them either. I don't know who can, Jeesh! They are only made to look nice.

      Delete
  4. I always wear fashion shoes when I go out but around the house, I wear flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Kudos to you for being able to wear them when you go out!!!

      Delete
  5. I have one pair of heels that I wear. They only have like a 2 inch heel on them so I guess they wouldn't be considered fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah.... I don't have any heels, .. all my shoes are flats.

      Delete
  6. Greetings!! I am getting a little old to be thinking about fashion. I like seeing it on you young girls though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Question Is!! HOW DO YOU GIRLS WALK IN THOSE HIGH THINGS??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark,
      You are asking the wrong person. I can't walk in high heels.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and will always try to repay the favor by visiting your blog.